Food Review: Sandy's Pizza


When going to the Ortigas Area from UP, I usually take the White Plains route. I always pass by this pizza shop and being one to try out new food, I finally decided to try their food.

Newbie as I was, I asked the Sandy's staff for their recommendation. They said that one of their bestsellers is The Sandy's Filipino Sampler - with tuyo,adobo, tocino and chorizo (?).

Sandy's Filipino Sampler - "14 - P500

Frankly, I was a bit disappointed with the texture and taste of this. The crust was too chewy for me and the toppings were a bit dry. The crust-toppings ratio was a bit skewed to the crust side. I like my pizza thin, crispy and with lots of toppings - not necessarily filled with cheese. But the size was really good - the pizza could probably feed 4-5 people.

Where is Sandy's Pizza located? Katipunan Extension, near White Plains

Comments

Popular Posts